Launch CR HD Pro
Launch CR HD Pro
1* Diagnostic Cable
1* OBD-6 Adaptor Cable
1* OBD-9 Adaptor Cable
1* Data Cable
For Heavy Duty Trucks, Medium and Light Vehicles
CR-HD Pro is a perfect tool for diagnosing and clearing heavy duty diagnostic trouble codes. It covers J1587, J1708 and J1939 Protocols for accessing Engine, Transmission, Brakes and more. Additionally, it is not only a truck code reader, but also a OBDII scanner which supports 10 OBDII communication modes. Also it supports voltage detection. It features a 2.8″ full color LCD display and is ergonomic, highly portable and easy to use.
1. Lifetime Free Update Online
2. Supports both 12V Cars and 24V Heavy Duty Truck Diagnose
3. Support Multi-Language: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese
4. Read fault code/ Clear fault code/ Read data streams/ Support multiple ECUs/ Support 6PIN, 9PIN, and 16PIN diagnostic connectors
1. Functions for 24V Truck:
* Support System: Engine system, transmission system, instrument panel system etc.
* Function: Read trouble codes, clear trouble codes and read data stream information
* Support Protocols: J1939,J1708,SAE J1979 (OBDII)
2. Functions For 12V Car:
* Read fault, Delete Fault code, Live Data, Read Vehicle information,
* O2 Sensor Test, EVAP System Test, On-board monitor Test
* DTC Code lookup, IML Fault indicator, View Freeze frame, I/M Readiness
3. Battery: Reads the vehicle’s battery voltage
4. Lookup: Retrieves the desired diagnostic, trouble code (DTC) from the DTC library.
5. Help: Lets you have a general knowledge of the OBD II, HD OBD and I/M readiness.
6. Info: Includes the tool information, including software & hardware version, and serial number etc.
Supported HOBD Protocols Car:
1. J1939: I/M Readiness, Engine, AT, Brake, Cluster, car body, Chassis
2. J1587/ 1708(6PIN/9PIN): Live Data, Engine, AT, Brake, Instru, Vehicle management system, Fuel System, Air Conditioning System, Particle filtration system
3. J1587/ 1708(16PIN)
Supported OBD 2 Protocols Car:
1.SAE J1850 PWM (41.6Kbaud)
2.SAE J1850 VPW (10.4Kbaud)
3.ISO9141-2 (5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
4.ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
5.ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
6.ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
7.ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
8.ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
9.ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
Screen: 2.8″ TFT 262K True Color
320*240 QVGA LCD Display
Input Voltage Range: 8-32V
Power Consumption: <1.2W Operating temperature: 0°C to 50 °C Storage Temperature: -20°C to 50 °C Updated via data cable: Make sure the PC has an Internet connection. 1. Go to Launch site and download the update tool to the computer. 2. Decompress and install it on your computer(compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10). 3. After installation, connect one end of the data cable to the USB port of PC, and the other end to the tool. *Note: If the tool is properly connected to the PC, the NO DTC LED illuminates green, and the DTC LED goes out. Otherwise, the red LED illuminates and the green LED lights go off. 4. Launch the update tool on your PC, the system starts reading the tool. Once it obtains the tool information, it will directly navigate to the update center. 7. The update process is complete, your tool is now ready for use. *Note: To enjoy more and functions, check for updates on a frequent basis and keep synchronized with the latest available software.